Monday, March 19, 2012

Discountinued

I am sorry to say that this blog will be discontinued. I am having problems with my game that make it impossible to continue playing it as a challenge. I do have backups of the neighborhood, but they are older and that would mean redoing The last day of the Wentworth house and the Darden 1 house for round 6. What happened is that when I had Elenore Beal move into her own house, when I load the house she is not there and the house is 'empty,' also the house Katelin Wentworth is in says it is Louie Darden's house and when I load it it is also empty.

I do not have the ability to fix this even if there IS a way, so I will no longer post in this blog. I will however go back to playing Rosewood Valley and update the blog at some point in the future. I will not Post the Beal 1 round six that I was playing when I discovered this. If in the future this problem is fixed I shall continue form where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment