Thursday, December 30, 2010

College: Generation 1 part 1

This is the first College Round.  Part 1 of Generation 1. Three Teenagers have been sent to college at this point, they are the ones who started as teenagers. Rema Wentworth, Melvin Darden and Ray Greene. The next College round for Generation 1 will be those who were children when the challenge started, Matt Reyes, Kory Wentworth, Louie Darden, Debera and Elenore Beal and Roxanne Hancock. The last round for Generation 1 will be those who were toddlers at the beginning of the challenge, Olive Reyes, Lea, Arden, Bernetta and Katelin Wentworth, and Shannon Darden. This way is more realistic to me with the age gap.

I will play College to Junior year, do another round and send the next set of kids to college get them to junior year, graduate the first set and so on. I realized I can't stand playing all four years in one go. Although some houses may have to have someone move in before the last teen goes to college to keep the house occupied unless I get Pets before then.

So that I don't have population overflow I am going to have small families. One child per family unless it is a Family Sim.

Rema Wentworth was the first to move into a dorm. Once Melvin and Ray move into their dorms I'm going to have the three of them move in together and combine their money to start a Greek House. I chose  Académie Le Tour because it has no Greek house to start off with.

 Melvin Darden was the next student to move into a dorm. I put him in a different dorm from then Rema. But I moved him into Rema's dorm the after movie of his father dropping him off played.

Ray Greene was the last of the first students to move in, although I still need to move in the two Townie friends they will move in with Rema. Ray moved into a Private house as he had the most money from Scholarships. He is the best choice out of the three to make a Greek House anyway.

Ray's Major will be Art.
Here is Sophie Miguel. She is  Fortune Sim with the LTW to earn $100,000. I had her Major in Economics.
  I had Ray invite Sophie over and then invite her to move in and had her bring the other three with her.

 Rema and Melvin arrive at the house. Rema's Major is Philosophy and Melvin's is Physics.

Ivy Copur arrives at the house. She is a Knowledge Sim with the LTW to Become a Criminal Mastermind. I'm not happy with that, but I'll still do it. Her Major is Literature.

 This is the house that I had Ray move into. I picked Hoh and Var at random for the name. It's 42 Adams Rd in honor of Douglas Adams.

This is the group shot of the Greek House.

I had Ray make a few friends with Sims on Campus he meet using the directory. It was enugh for the Greek house to level-up. It started as 4 with all the friends they had to start with.

 Ray is woken up in the middle of the night and arrested for some reason. He has no idea what he did. But instead of a police car it's a Limo!
Ray is the first of this generation to get into the SS.

Ivy and Melvin have Three LBs!

 Now it's Sophie's turn to be 'arrested' and taking to an unknown location.

 The two SS members who greeted her were cheering in perfect unison.

 I caved and decided to let Rema try for her LTW. I may still change her aspiration at the start of Junior year.

But I won't let Rema use up all the money the Greek house has for her dates. This one was under $2,000 I think.
That is one of the SS members Ray made friends with. The date didn't last long and ended as 'Okay.'
The next one I had her try I paid so little they didn't even go on a date.

 They managed to get the Greek House to Level 6!

 Ivy's turn now, it seems.

 Two more to go and then all the current students will be in the SS.
 Ivy and Melvin fall in love and share their first kiss.

 Now it's Melvin's turn.

Only Rema left. The final for Freshman year is 10 hours away so she will be a Sophomore when she gets into the SS.

 Looks like it's Rema's turn to be 'arrested.'

 Rema is now in the SS.

 After I got her back to the lot I had her call the Matchmaker for a few dates. This first one was a Prof and I sent him home right away.

The next dates was a little more then $2500. It didn't last long.

The next day Ray Proposed to Sophie. The movie was on so I didn't get a good picture of it.

Melvin Proposed to Ivy, this time I got a good shot.


 I can finally change her asperation!

 I rolled Popularity for her this time.

Like Ray she wants to be a Celebrity Chef. I'll keep her in the Major she's in now, If I hadn't changed her Aspiration I would have had her be a Slacker.

I will be starting Round Three soon. I should have Pets later in January and maybe even an update for my computer so I can play Seasons. I am going to order both Pets and Seasons at the same time. When I get Pets I will be taking some time to play without a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment