Thursday, December 9, 2010

Round 1: Hancock

The Hancock family should be easier with two adults and an elder. Serena is a Family Sim with the LTW to reach her Golden Anniversary. Her husband Jorden IS A fortune Sim with a LTW to become a Hall of Famer. Caroline is a Romance Sim with the LTW to become a Celebrity Chief. Carolin is the stay at home baby-sitter for Roxanne until Roxanne grows into a teen and then she can get her job.

 The Welcome Wagon. Fannie Greene and Caleb Darden.


Serena finds a job in Law enforcement on Monday.


 Here is Jorden getting his job in Athletics on Tuesday.


  I have them working on their body skill for their jobs.

 Jorden heads to work, having gotten the body skill in time to go to work.

 Serena teaches Roxanne how to study.

 Serena heads to work.

 Jorden returns from work with a promotion on the first day.

 He starts working on the body skill points he will need for the next promotion.

 Serena works on her next body skill and gets fit. I must have lost the photo showing her getting the promotion.

 They have the same work hours now so they head off to work together.

 They both got promoted at the same time.

 They have different hours now, Jorden heads to work when the bus comes for Roxanne.
 Serena is off to work.
 Her carpool is now a squad car,

 Roxanne got an A+.
 Marsha came home with Roxanne one day and even tho I hate her I decided they need friends for the parents promotion, I might as well use Marsha.

 Roxanne called Marsha, so she hasn't gotten a 'I never hear from you' call from Marsha yet.
You can see Carolin skilling there as well. I had her gain cooking points.

 I have her make a turkey and then store it in the inventory for the Headmaster visit. I've done this twice before in other families and it worked to get into Private school.

Jorden has three skill points in body and can now do yoga to gain skill. When he gets the Career reward I'll also have him use it.

 Another promotion.

 Roxanne drops what she is doing to give her mother a hug.


 More skill building for Body, now using yoga.


 Once again  they have the same hours.

"I love you grandma!" Roxanne said.

 The whole family are best friends with each other, even Caroline and Jorden.

 Carolin makes best friends with Janie Reyes.

 Another promotion.
 This time he earned the career reward.

 Serena also got a promotion.
 He gives the punching bag a try.

 Now he is off to work again.

 Serena catches her police car carpool.

 You can see here that I added a garage. I put the punching bag in there.

 I moved the radio into the garage to make it the 'workout' area, here you see Carolin working out, the radio is on the other side of the wall. I’m not sure why she went outside.

 not another promotion. He earned 5,000 simoleons. They both need one more friend to get the next promotion. Jorden is an All Start and Serena is on the Vice Squad.
They sit down for a family meal. You can see the chess board I got for Serena. She needs Logic for her job. Unseen is the mirror I got for Jorden to gain Charisma.


Roxanne had a want to be best friends with Marsha, it's Sunday and she needs a platinum aspiration for her birthday.

 Roxanne has some fun before she grows up. It's still early in the day.

 I thought that was a funny look on her face. She's doing the Smustle.

 Time for Roxanne to grow into a teenager.

She grew up well and rolled Knowledge. Her LTW is to become Chief of Staff.

The family eats together, now that Roxanne is a teen Caroline can get a job. I am going to get Roxanne into Private school next round.

8 Am and this Round is over for this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment