Monday, December 13, 2010

Round 2: Darden

The last time we saw the Darden family Shannon grew into a child and Louie grew into a teenager and rolled Popularity with the LTW to become Captain Hero.

 Robert was promoted to D.J.

 Shannon got an A+. All my kids always have the best grades.

 Tuesday Louie found his job in Law Enforcement.

 Melvin's job in Science was also available.

 Wednesday Melvin got promoted. Louie got a bad chance card and got a pay dock.

 Caleb got promoted to the top of the teen/elder career.

 It's time for Shannon to grow up into a teenager.

Shannon grew up well and rolled Popularity like Louie with the LTW to have 20  Best Friends at the same time.

 Thursday Louie got promoted.

Melvin got promoted to the top of his teen career and was an overachiever.

 Headmaster B.J. came when I called. I had Caleb call in sick so he could do the whole thing.

 That wall is only there because I separated the big room into three rooms for the tour score to be better. I did well with the Headmaster.

This was very good for them. Melvin must have had the want because he got 1.000 points after the Headmaster accepted them.

Louie came home from work after the Headmaster left with a promotion, making him an Overachiever.

Robert got promoted to Projectionist.

On Saturday Melvin called the collage and got two scholarships. I didn't have as much time to have him skill since he started as a teen.

 After he got the scholarships I sent him to Collage.

Robert was promoted to Home Movie Editor.

Sunday I had Shannon get a job in Politics, although I may have her get a job in Show Business after collage.

8 Am Monday once again and it's time for the next family.

No comments:

Post a Comment