Saturday, December 11, 2010

Round 2: Reyes

Here is the next round of the Prosperity challenge. I figured out how to take screen shots on my computer and made this picture for the opening of the Round. I won't name everyone in every picture, just the opening picture for the family during a round.

Last round Olive grew into a Child and Matt grew into a teenager and rolled Family with the LTW of Graduating Three kids from Collage.

I took down the upstairs as it was too much money to build. I put the kids rooms downstairs and gave them a bathroom to share. I also moved the grandparents bathroom.

Monday Meadow Thayer came home with Matt. I know she is Family Sim, I think I will have Matt marry her in the future, if they are a match.

 First thing to do is get them up to Friends.


Olive got an A+.

The decision to get a room for a women in labor got Jacob Promoted to Emergency Medical Technician and to the top of his elder career.

 He has two lightning blots for Meadow.


They have a mutual crush.

 So Matt got 100 Simoleons from imaginary relatives for good grades.

 Wednesday It's time for Olives Birthday.

 She grew up well and rolled Popularity. Her LTW is to become a Celebrity Chef.

Meadow was over when Olive grew up, so I took the chance to make her and Matt Best Friends.

 Matt and Meadow share their first kiss.

They fell in love with each other. I had the 'fall in love' want locked.


After he fell in love with her he rolled the want to 'go steady' with her.

 This is the first time I have seen Julia's ghost. Good thing Jacob the Knowledge Sim has a want to see a ghost.

 She scares her father, but at least it didn't kill him.

The dish that was left out is washing itself...

 Friday the family is playing Kicky bag together to gain fun and social.

But then JUST as the carpool comes for Jacob Grim comes for him as well.

 This is actually the first time a Sim I made died of old age.

Name: Jacob Reyes
Generation: 1
Aspiration: Knowledge
LTW: Become Chief of Staff (not achieved)
Badges: None

Rest In Peace Jacob.


 This is the ONLY good thing about elders dieing.

The money they got from grandpa went into making the house better. I made a graveyard for Jacob and Julia. That empty spot next to Jacob is for Janie. Janie's Life meter got bigger when her husband died, but not by much.

 Saturday I invited the Headmaster over. It's too bad Jacob died, he had a want to get the kids into Private school back when Matt was still a child.

The Headmaster didn't like most of the rooms, but dinner was good. I plane on getting every family into Private school every generation.

This is the first time one of my CAS teens has had a pimple!

I'm having them skill so they can get Scholarships. So far they have both gotten Logic nearly maxed, Matt is doing cleaning and Olive Cooking.

 Here is Matt working on body and Olive Creativity.

 They are off to school now. I'm going to let all children/teens on a lot get on the bus before leaving each round.

It's the end of the round for the Reyes Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment