Friday, January 14, 2011

College: Generation 1 part 2

Before I start I will say that I just got my copy of Pets the day I started this College round (Friday, January the 7th, 2011) as well as Seasons and Happy Holiday Stuff. I already played with it some before continuing with the challenge. I had originally thought I would have to wait for a new Logic board to play Seasons, but I decided to take a chance and installed it on my computer. It runs with no problems other then being slow at times and the occasional computer crash, but OFB did that too. I didn't install Seasons and HHS until a little latter in the round and changed the Uni Seasons to Fall/Fall/Fall/Fall.

First thing to do was grow the teens who went to college into young adults. I moved them out after they grew up so they could all live in the same dorm with the house name 'Friends' that Alvin and Meadow had.

 First to arrive is Matt Reyes. He is a Family Sim and dating Meadow Thayer who is joining him at college this round.

 Then Kory Wentworth. He is a Fortune Sim and is single.

 Robert Darden sees Louie Darden off to college. Louie is a Popularity Sim and is single.
 Kevin Beal sees of his twin daughters, first Debera. She is a Pleasure Sim and has a crush on teen Arden Wentworth. They will date when he joins them next round.

 Then Kevin sees Debera's twin sister Elenore off. She is a Romance Sim and is single.

 Serena Hancock sees her only daughter Roxanne Hancock off. Roxanne is Knowledge sim and will be dating Alvin Futa in the future.

 Speaking of Alvin Futa. He is a Knowledge Sim and will date Roxanne in college. His LTW is to become a Criminal Mastermind

Alvin Futa and Meadow Thayer are the last to join the group off to college this time around. Meadow is a Family sim, Her LTW is to have 6 grandchildren.

 Here is the group shot of them in the dorm. They will all join the Greek house, but Kory and Louie will move in as they have siblings there right now.

 Ray used the new 'invite household' feature to invite the younger students over. I can only do two at a time, but I had them make more then one call to get them all. This way all the older students could meet all the younger students and make it easier for them to get into the Greek house on their dorm lot.

 Melvin gets his Grandpa's insurance as he talks greets his little brother. Ray got his from his elder friends, but I missed seeing it.

 At the dorm the younger students are staying in I had them all call the Greek House to join, so I wouldn't have to Pledge them all and wait for all eight to be done.

After they had all joined the Greek house I had the younger students move to a private house. This is the house I wanted the Greek House to be in, but Ray didn't have enough money at the time.

 Rema tries one more time for a date, this time she pays $5,000.

She get's Clarence Santos. I feel like I've seen him before, but I'm not sure where. I don't have Downtown or Bluewater Village connected to Rosewood Village.

The nearly had a Dram date, but he left suddenly. She has two LBs for him so I think she will marry him.

Matt Reyes standing next to the coat rack now that I have Seasons installed. I am still going to get them all into the SS and BSOC, the Juniors already are and they will be the ones to leave this round. With the Seasons set to Fall the semesters should go by faster, but with the houses so full the game is slow.

 Rema's date leaves her a flower, I was wondering were that was.

Melvin puts the collection of food from the inventories away. I am SO happy to have leftovers as well as stacked inventories.

Roxanne gives Alvin a gift to boost their relationship.

They have a crush on each other, become best friends, fall in love and.. 

 Share their first kiss.

 Kory Wentworth plays Catch with Louie Darden, the twins Debera and Elenore Beal play catch with each other. The twins are coincidentally wearing the same outerwear.

 The Freshman work on their term papers, soon to be Sophomores.

They hangout for a time and make friends with each other. All eight made it to BSOC and three of the eight are in the SS by now. The rest should have no problem 'joining' the SS.

 Matt proposed to Meadow right after a final.

 And Alvin Proposed to Roxanne at the same time.

 Both girls happily accepted.

Ray visited Campus when I wasn't looking and brought back a TV. I only know he did anything because I heard the noise of the sports channel and I never bought them a TV.

 They all graduated Summa Cum Laude.

 The younger students made it to Junior year.

 Rema invited her brother Kory to move in then all the Graduates moved back to Rosewood Village.

 Kory invite Louie Darden to move in.

 Then he invited Debera Beal to move in.

Debera invited her twin sister to move in. Now I have four students in each house. I don''t think I will ever try to have more then four in a house at college again. My computer doesn't like it very much.

Now that the college round is over I can get back to Rosewood Village. This next round will be short due to Olive Reyes going to college and not having anyone in the house that can be played in her absence. The round after that will be making up the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see the first genereation out of college. Now go home and breed :)
    By the way, I use the same Greek House as you do! It has worked perfectly though 50 "years" of college students :D

    ReplyDelete