Friday, January 14, 2011

Round 4: Wentworth

Last time Kory went to college, leaving the four younger siblings to watch the house. Now Rema is back from college and that means the Quadruplets can leave for college. This round goes until 8 AM Wednesday.

 Rema is home, but doesn't have a husband yet. I'll send her out later with Clarence, whom she dated in college.

 I never noticed the detail on the paper before, but then I normally have the settings low. I turned them as high as I could.

 It's Monday morning at the start of the round, but I am sending the Quads to college now instead of waiting for Wednesday.

 Arden got the same Scholarships as Lea.

So did Bernetta.

Katelin had the same amount of money, but she got the Mechanical Scholarship instead of the creativity one the other three got.

Right before Katelin called for her scholarships my game crashed, but since it was Monday and I hadn't done anything else I was able to get everything done again. It was raining in the game when it crashed. The games seems to have crashed due to something in my Buy mode it doesn't like, so I took out all the custom content that I downloaded recently. I was looking for the lightning rod both times.

The game crashed when ever I went to 'Decerative- Misc' so I tried a few things and finally found that it was the recolor enabler that was crashing my game. I can't have any recolors of anything until I figure out why it did this, but I can once again play without it crashing when I try to got 'Decerative- Misc.'

Now back to the Wentworth's round.

 The Quadruplets leave for College leaving Rema in the house alone. It started to rain as they called for the scholarships, even with it crashing a few times.

She made some changes to the house since none of her siblings are ever going to move back. She added a pond for fishing and now has her own room with a bathroom attached.

 Rema decided to adopt a dog.

 Meet Cleo. She's an adult with 22 days until she grows into and elder.

 The training of Cleo begins. She is a Genus so it shouldn't be too hard.

 Clarence comes over for a visit.

After becoming Best friends Rema asks him to move in. They will eventually marry.

 Clarence Santo's is a Popularity Sim with the LTW to Become Mayor. He has the want and it is now locked.

Susan came out Monday night. She hasn't scared anyone yet and is now cleaning the new counter that Rema bought.

 He suddenly got the memory of meeting Susan just as I was sending him to bed.

He got up in the middle of the night even though he didn't have full energy. Susan took this as an opportunity to scare him.

 Tuesday morning Clarence found his Politics job in the paper and took it, but it was too late in the day for him to go to work and he has a day off Wednesday.

 Rema took this as an opportunity to raise her relationship with him, soon they feel in love...

 She had her first kiss with him..

 and her proposed to her.

 She quickly said yes.

They go out back to do some fishing. I fixed my pond so I could SEE the fish. I added a Garage and fence since they had some money. Next I'll add some plots for planting and a small greenhouse.

 A small Greenhouse with six tomato plants to start off with.

 Ah! That is LOUD! I keep trying to SEE th lightning.

 I added a fireplace to keep the cozy on a cold day.

 Lighting Sticks! That's Susan's grave!

 Here is a closer look, it JUST missed the tree. After this I added a few more trees and an outdoor fire alarm.
Susan seems to have been woken by the lightning. Thankfully she didn't scare anyone.

Oh and Clarence 'Missed' work even though I didn't have a garage or car at the time he would have needed to get to work. I think the game should check for a CAR before it says you missed work on the day HIRED. Thankfully they don't fire you for ONE missed day of work.

It's now 8AM Wednesday morning and the end of the round for the Wentworth family. Next time Rema should be married to Clarence, they just didn't have time to go to the store to get the wedding clothes and new clothes for the two of them and I didn't want to chance it with lightning.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your computer works very hard with the expansions. Probably you should get a better processor, or play with lower graphics. Looking forward to the wedding!

    ReplyDelete