Saturday, January 15, 2011

Round 4: Darden 1

 Last time we saw the Darden family Jacob's father Caleb died of old age and the middle child Louie left for college.

 Shannon got a chance card Monday.

 Good choice Shannon.

 I decided to change Robert into a Grilled Cheese Sim. This will be my first time playing one for real.

 So far I have been having him 'serve' Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and then put away the left overs, this way there will be more for him to eat later.

It's Tuesday and I decided to send Shannon to college now, since she only has a few days left.

Shannon leaves for college, leaving her father alone to eat Grilled Cheese.

 Robert needs a pet. Lets go with a small dog this time.

Fah-Zahi turned out to be an elder, but that's okay.

 The leader of the pack comes by for a visit. Too bad there are no Knowledge Sims in this house anymore.

 The Leader of the pack was going to growl at Robert, but I got him away before it could.

That is the end of this round as it is already 8 AM Wednesday morning. Robert ate about six Grilled Cheese Sandwiches I think. He made a lot more and put the rest away as leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment